Smokey Bones and I finally decided to give it a try.
To start off G and I both ordered drinks because they were pretty cheap. I'd say about 15 minutes after we ordered them, we received the watered down (from the melted ice) and condensation coated glasses. We both ignored the drinks and left them at the edge of the table.
Appetizer: Kettle Chips 4.99. I've been itching to try something like this because I have seen it on a ton of menus. Tasteless, a waste of money all around.
- We waited for about 10 minutes before anyone even came to our table, and no the restaurant was not overly crowded.
- After someone finally showed up, we ordered our appetizer and drinks. Drinks came by 15 minutes later, watered down and full of condensation.
- Appetizer...FRIED CHIPS....came out 20 minutes later and was horrible
- The "manager" came over to our table because he could see that we were unhappy and gave us a special coupon to make up for our unhappiness...the coupon he was clearly leaving on all of the tables and giving to everyone. He did take our drinks off the bill but we shouldn't have had to ask for that small service.
- We waited almost an hour for our food, I kept on saying we would leave in 5 minutes because I am not the type of person to walk out, but right as I finally got up the gall to leave, our food arrived.
Grade: D- (at least the food was edible)
2601 Prince William County Pkwy