Chocolate Chip Cookies Re-Mixed
2 1/4 Cup flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 sticks butter room temp
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 Cup chocolate chips (I like ghirardelli 60% cacao)
1 Cup Peanutbutter chips
1 Heaping cup of broken pretzel pieces.
preheat oven to 375 degrees
1. In a seperate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt.
2. In a big bowl blend together butter, both sugars, and vanilla extract until creamy. Then add in one egg at a time, making sure each one gets blended in. Gradually add in flour mixture.
3. Once everything is blended together, fold in the chocolate chips, peanutbutter chips and pretzels. Once everything is mixed put in refrigerator for about 30-45 minutes for the dough to harden up (optional, I have cooked it right after making too)
4. Using a spoon/tablespoon/cookie scoop but balls on a baking sheet about an 1-1/2 inches apart and then sprinkle sea salt on top of each one. Bake 9-10 minutes, just until the edges brown.
5. Let cool on pans for a few minutes before transferring to a baking sheet.
I have made this several times and they are a hit everywhere I bring them!